Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates of Hampton
Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates of Hampton has been serving the healthcare needs of Peninsula women for over 60 years.
The practice was established in Hampton County in 1949, as the Women's Health Clinic, by Dr. Benjamin Inloes and Dr. John Gayle. Later they were joined by Dr. Kemper Sarrett, and Dr. Charles Zimmerman.
Throughout the years, new physicians have joined the practice, and a few have retired and left. In the 1970's the practice name was changed to Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates of Hampton. However, what has remained constant is our dedication to our mission.
Address: 704 Thimble Shoals Boulevard STE 500B, Newport News, VA, 23606
Phone: (757) 877-0979