True Therapy is a licensed professional counselor & psychotherapist in Grand Rapids MI.
Some of my services as a Counselor:
- Depression management: Cognitive and behavioral techniques to reduce depression and spend more time on meaningful activities. Empathic, strength-based, and solution-focused frameworks utilized.
- Anxiety management: Evidence-based treatment of generalized anxiety, social anxiety, and specific phobias.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Years of experience in providing Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) treatment of OCD.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Significant experience and comprehensive training in Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for PTSD.
- Substance-use disorders, alcohol disorder, and addictions: Individual CBT, motivational enhancement, and relapse-prevention techniques to help clients achieve and maintain sobriety or reduce substance use.
- Couples Therapy: Utilize ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), problem-solving, and Gottman's marital therapy modality to help couples, both married and committed, to improve their relationships.
- Therapeutic Framework: More than 10 years experience in counseling, utilizing ACT, CBT, DBT, Motivational Enhancement, Solution-Focused, and Strengths-Based interventions to treat a wide range of conditions and concerns for individual adults ages 18 to 65.
Mental Health Service
- Provide assessment, therapy, consultation, treatment planning, resource linkage, supports coordination, and referral services.
Join the many others I’ve helped over the past 10-plus years who are no longer controlled by fear, who spend their time on the things that matter:
fun, hope, love . . . life!
True Therapy at 1430 Robinson Rd. SE Suite 203 Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Address: 1430 Robinson Rd. SE Suite 203, Grand Rapids, MI, 49506